Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aus Sydney trip



Haha..... Finally back to Kuching, home sweet home woot ... I was traveling n joining my sis’s graduation ceremony in Swinburne University at Australia around 2 weeks.. At there the scenery is awesome.. staying 3 days in Sydney, 1 week in Melbourne n finally 2 days in Singapore.. having great moment…At the same time I missed my Swinburne mid-term exam…..losing 15% n 20 % for 2 subjects… so pain to me…. When I was staying there it was summer…but guys..know what? The temperature there is not stable…if u thought there is really summer n wearing short pants walking around…u r WRONG…there temperature even can reach below 10 degree C .. Haha but for ppl staying there temporary, it is fun… I love what at there? is Grass !!! Due to the dry weather, the grass there can say owes dry…I love “ A MO “ life style there….they like to lie on grass anywhere…there r open- minded…even if u dn wear shoes walking around…it is nothing special… What I dislike there is their working hours…know what? Mostly shops there will be closed around 5pm n is around Malaysia 2pm… wow so early.. except supermarket….. Bottom there are some aus pics : : : :

I m bigger than building :P




















who r those girls? :P

I m the tallest :P

Having breakfast in Hotel


Sydney biggest church

Family photo


Aus famous sea food centre....such a big plate....for asia ppl 1 plate is enough for 3 ppl..... woot lobster n oyster inside ^^


haha...these fresh pieces of salmon fish realy make me high.....i ate alot :p

Going to sea to see dolphins

Woot ... de wind was too strong

Dolphins appeared


Blue mountain..........the mountain behind named " THREE SISTERS" is REAL


sydney night time


water spining towards us

2 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

wow!!! the wind too strong pic is funny, hahah!!! bt i love ur t-shirt, the white with red lines one..u shud go gym build ur body lah...den u will look macho!!! woooottt

Albert said...

haha.....sounds like my body @#$%^...
lol kk, nex time i go build muscular body...then dn wear shirt walk around...haha jk