Saturday, January 24, 2009

Swt....kuching no lunch hours?



swt...yesterday went to 3rd mile for lunch at singapore chicken rice..n it was around 1 smtn...thought got lunch hours? never mind just put 1 coupon there in case need it... After finished my lunch..walked towards my car...swt...stupid familiar pink paper appeared........ I was trying to settle the payment at that time..but..forgot where the place to pay. Calling my fren n asked them for the right place n knew it at 3rd mile there got payment tent.... When i was on the way to Hong Leong Bank that area...wakao...there was heavy traffic.... WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT, 2pm traffic jam? It normally like that? Haiz then i went back n thought to pay it by 2day. This morning my mum came to my room," Albert, why u din pay the over parking fee ? " n said 2day is public holiday...no office hours..SWT...i jus realised i only can pay at next week...OK then, wait patiently n hope that no extra charge :(

2 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

ahahaha!!! good!!

Albert said...

haha so evil....nex time happen on u i laugh at u :P