Saturday, March 28, 2009

car car CAR ??

Yesterday after my last class, i was on my way to my car. Reached the normal carpark ( carpark 1 )i usually park my car there, searching for 4 rows, where is my car, WHERE IS MY CAR ? thought my eyes blur din see properly, search again, HUH?? couldnt find it, oo may b i park at other side ( carpark ) just wana walk to carpark 2, my fren driving towards me, asking him for help, then i walk to carpark 2, sien didnt see my car again, asking my fren drive to search for whole school..i was tired, carrying heavy bag walking around -_-...walk till main building, josh calling me.."Hey bert..ur car is behind theatre" -_- just remember i parked my car there. wasted around 15 mins searching for my car...kinda swt....my frens all laughing at me...wat to do? who ask me this time really suku...


dont thought this view walking around not tired...u try it


stupid map...couldnt find my car coz i left last carpark didnt find -_-

1 comment:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

lolx!! i rmb-ed this!!!