Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Omos stuck on the road @_@

swt...sunday morning when driving abit distance from my house...then accidently realised my car petrol already empty -_- instantly went back get more money n refill the petrol outside Green Height there got a Petronas




woot...my car got a great meal...errkk~~~~


Lol just out of petronas...i saw bunch of traffic police ridding their special bike in a line....This case is special coz there were not protecting any VIP...the scene was great coz all traffic police ridding in a line like ant :P N yet luckily, there was a CAMERA in my car....haha i instantly speed up n follow behind them,
chikkyyyyyyyy ( taking picture behind them ) lol my sister says me sot dare to take photo on them :p

Inspector ( me ) follow behind Traffic Police checking where were them going :p

1 comment:

Kroy said...

wakaka~dat symbol stil cn let u drive very far de~more thn 5km gok~no worry~may b even cn drv to pending gok~wakaka~