Thursday, April 23, 2009

Multi Multi Multi ball player

Recently, slightly more interested on playing basketball, but not super crazy about it, just involved playing at my school comfortable air-corn MPH ( multi purpose hall ). And some more i found some classmates do play tennis, haha got chance to play liao since there is a tennis racket at my house. Now, me like rojak play any kind of ball. Haha if interested call me out for ball oso ^^ Hopefully playing this much wont affect my studies :(


trying tennis


basketball, my youngest sis love playing basketball so much


taking basketball


usually play badminton


all ball instruments

haha, talk about balls, just remember my 3 set golf clubs....long time dint play already, i think it was around 3 years ago i was learning how to play about golf, but the place quite far...so after 2 years + i stop learning liao :(

No comments: