Thursday, April 30, 2009

Study life

sorry for late update, recently having exams, stress lo :( Me last night went to my school library " K " books with my buddies. Haha nowadays i got a bit improvement, seldom " Last Minute" liao, went to library just to complete my final revision because this morning i got Energy and Motion test :( Fine just now when i saw the test questions, phew~~~ luckily not that hard...Thanks my Lord ^^


ROAR....my friend(Kueh) took picture on us without our permission.. Lol we were slacking n chatting, some more ignoring the notes :P


Haha long time din't take picture with them. Our simple group photo..but where is Kueh?

3 comments:

Jnwen said...

haiz... my time table different from you guys liao T.T

new change said...

Lucky!and have you got "A" in exam?

Albert said...

lol jnwen...u diffrent course ma.....
new change, my result havent out yet :(..scare scare