Thursday, June 4, 2009

a pity dinner " MAGGIE MEE "

Here comes 5pm something....headache....how to settle my dinner? I have been settled my meals outside for several days... Nevermind...here comes make myself a dinner ><.
What to eat le? Fried rice? no way...many hard works and troublesome.... Ok then, maggie mee soup lo... But then... sounds so pity and unhealthy...then i digged out many ingredients from my refrigerator: those were prawns, cabbage, hot dog, egg and maggie mee... ok then...satisfied enough XD.... And know what? now my mee contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats and vitamin C... YOU NEED THIS FOOD!!!


love this most..prawn ^^


hot dog...woot~~


alot of cabbage is needed ...


egg..............


main ingredient... Maggie mee -_-


cooking process


A face...am i lame ? -_-"


Lastly...this is how my food looks like after added soup


Finally...choose a flavour of pudding ^^

That was my pity dinner >< huhu

5 comments:

SUNFLOWER said...

dont feel pity bout urself..
haha..my dinner tonite was somehow like urs..
but then my one not as healthy as urs de lo..
hahaha...so...conclusion..
im a more pitiable person as compare to u...=.=

Wendy ❤ said...

wow~~ so creative..haha ^^

Kroy said...

huh? hard to cook others de meh? May be by the time u finish ur maggie mee, i think i alrdy finish cooking a fried rice~plus some snack gok~ XD

Albert said...

sweet2...haha but then ur dinner ate with family bo...me only alone ><

wendy...lol that is not creative...that is dont wan KUI DAI ZHI ZI DE DU ZHI XD

lol...kroy u cook? seems so pro...ok ba...give u chance to cook and chia me eat...lol jkjk XD

Wendy ❤ said...

hahahaha :P