Sunday, June 21, 2009

THIEVES.....damn

This afternoon... can say around NOON 12.30.... A very scary thing happened....i went to my fren's house adjacent to my house.... When i just reached there, a black car was parked outside my fren's house ad with very dark sticker... I was duno anything and waiting my fren outside his house. Just around few seconds later, suddenly that black car HORN LOUDLY.... 2 GUYS RAN OUT FROM MY FREN'S HOUSE WITH BIG " KNIFE " AND CLIMBED OVER THE FENCE ENTERED THE CAR AND ESCAPED..... " WHAT THE FUCK " those thieves with knief were so near to me, luckly i was in my car and they DINT ATTACK ME.......At that moment i was scared like what and quickly check i got lock my door o nt... After they escaped, my fren inside the house open the main door... When we both look each other... our face like " BIN JIAO...white white de ". Then we called many frens came there to met up.... After knew the all situation, we knew that the thieves were just broke the door and entered my fren's house when i reached there, at the same time my fren hide in his room at upstair... so lucky i save him in time... But then this few days i m nt going to drive out often... It was my very 1st experience met the thieves and i dont wish to gain this experience anymore.... ~~~~AND THANKS GOD THEY DINT ATTACK ME ~~~~~

6 comments:

Wendy ❤ said...

wah u so unlucky ><

Marciana said...

Scary ar.... So they din take anything??
Your fren din lock his dorr ha? how they go in??
2yrs back my house also kena pencuri when we sleeping, climb from window, take everything, money gold, phone =.=
Stupid pencuri lucky din kacau us.. few days i don dare sleep with lights off!

Kroy said...

urs stil ok yeh~mayb if u didnt reach there ur fren alrdy kena rompak~my house ever tiok~but my parents ask them to b cooperate, dun kacao de youngs~ how bad am i, sleeping during dat time

cindy said...

laz friday nia... thief come to my house...cb... steal the coins in my car... cut my fence gog...wtf
i was 0n9-ing tat time. dint noticed them...wawawa
Muz becareful o nowadays... police on holiday....=.="

Jnwen said...

sounds very scary.. thief's pocket very empty.. many ppl kena..

Albert said...

wendy... yalo.. so unlucky...like what u said...God Bless Me ^^

Marciana...ya they dint take anything, coz they oso very gim tio....ran instantly..

Kwen....ur parents did a great job...guess every parent will try to protect their children ^^

Innocence....lol u so pro lo...on9 till things kena curi...huhu...But then like wat u said....police memang kanasai ><

Jnwen....yalo...thief pocket at least wont let u noe they steal ur thing, so not tat scary ><