Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun Fun

Well today is a nervous + relax + fun day.. before presentation- i was super tired, after presentation- super relax, outing v frens at town- super song, playing tennis- super noob... haha today is a nice day for me... ^^


enjoy this mango longang ice bla bla bla... :p ( at Tun Jugah food court )


lol 2 naughty monkeys


Lol... 3 presenters and also foochow kids so relax after our freak presentation :p so dn kacao us oo, or else we scold u in foochow :P


After lunch...went to my car... lol ?? 2 pink pappers? Familiar right? BUT NEED 2 meh?


lol b4 presentation...i found my red colour neckties, haha look at SECOND N-TIE,it was my prefect N-tie..haha miss it, and some is mr yao de

Well.... during evening....i asked my friend to book the tennis court at our school (Swinburne) 's carpark 7th floor....that really cool play tennis at such a high place.. As a beginer, haha cant blame my tennis skill... really KANASAI :P but dont worry...now i master abit liao... :)


This NOOB playing tennis...muahaha


challengers? lol my frens came to visit me ^^


This is my new friend, his name is albert. He looks pro oo, no la...actualy is a noob :p


our pro..Bryan...teach us basic :)


Our new rojak


lol...rest liao

No comments: