Thursday, May 28, 2009

Slightly got a bit time to relax ><

Yesterday.... my mum asked me when i gona renew my P licence, then i opened my wallet and wana take out to check the renew date... Huh? Huh? where is my driving licence? i couldnt find it >< I dont know since when i lost my licence...it was too bad that i enjoy driving on the road without the driving licence. DANGEROUS MAN !!!... Then last night i was not in mood to study for my exam in this morning. Well this afternoon... i went to JPJ located at 12th mile with my buddy... Reached there and done the payment, in 1 minit my new P licence was done.....WALAO, system here not bad yoo...i am so happy now...hehe.
Tonight...i went to cinema with my buddy actualy plan to watch Museum 2, but due to the lateness caused by long dinner, then i cant reach there in time for museum 2...so changed to new movie just released by 2day that is Terminator 4, wow all the seats are full, enjoy the movie...really cool and never regret...u guys should try it ^^

No comments: