Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Lonely"...feel like listening to this song...lol

Gawai? U guys happy? sure YES !!! why say so? coz u all got holiday...
but I am not... I am alone in Kch... Mum and sisters going to china traveling...actualy dad accompany me in kuching, but then chun chun gawai that day...my dad going to sibu or sarikei for the wedding dinner .... So good got dinner...me le? eat what le? maggie mee? T_T. Actualy i can go to china also...but then due to my final exam is around the corner..i cant make it...only can study... STUDY ! STUDY ! dan jaga rumah....GERAM NYA ~~~~~~~~~
Buddies....when remember me jio me lim teh....KEKE :)



3 comments:

Wendy ❤ said...

then u guai guai study at home..
haha =P

Marciana said...

You sound so kesian.. me too... :( Holiday so long, but got nothing to do.. so SAD
Nobody jio me out some more.. so so sad :'(

Albert said...

wendy...i dont think i am going to do as what i planned to do.... I am out of control... ( play game and watch tv ) omg !!

Marciana...if i really got a holiday without caring my studies i sure jio u out... Now i am really like...GERAM~~