Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wesak parade

Well these 2 days...full of activity...freaking tired.. yesterday was wesak day.. Afternoon my 2 gang frens invited me for badminton...1st gang asked me play at Sukan Arena from 12.30-2.00pm , second gang asked me play at Winner court from 2.30-4.30pm... After that.. felt like cant move liao...energy nearly to 0, lol.
At night, me n my buddies went to town to watch annual wesak parade. There was alot of ppl...nice man :P


well...this was 1st " Hua Che "


SMK gapor's group....many frens involved and also gaporians... see .that Ik Thing's "V" post


I guess this is kuching town band's group..my friend told so


we were at Padungan...our 1st spot..



Well after Padungan...we went to another spot to watch 1st few groups because we missed some. We squeezed in 1 car..our da ge's Pajero because our Khai Ti lazy drive his car


Kueh n stephen were siting at back part...some sort like bonnet


Lol...free post...disturbing ppl :p


ah soon...our lovely driver :P

So when i reached home..i direct sleep...because i was too tired :P

No comments: