Sunday, May 10, 2009

Unholy christian went to church

Well since my eldest sis back to kuching for 3 days, this morning i folo her back to church located at " Ba Dian Di " for second time in this year. 1st time i back to church was 5 weeks ago before my sis went to KL. When i reached there, there was somebody helped me pin the ribbon flower up, i was wondering why? ooo 2day they celebrate " Xiao Qin Jie " so lucky :p. At starting part the programe inside was same as usual day, but until middle part, will now is the highlight, there was performance. 1st performance was drama... That was my 1st time watched drama in church...haha and it was very funny, but also related to christian teaching. 5 actress were involved, and 2 of them were my friends's mum. After drama, was the boring time, i went to find my fren Pang Ing, well know what? he was helping ppl washing the cars, -_-, coz our church got this kind of service... I JUST KNOW @_@, saw Kimberly also doing same thing -_-...lol. Jerwin...2day i went to church liao yo..dont say i din go liao...hehe... Now, my sis just back to KL, guess i am not going to church anymore


Ribbon flower at my shirt

3 comments:

Wendy ❤ said...

why dont wnt to keep on going church??
haha...
why i din saw u de ho...?
><

Albert said...

lol...because no 1 accompany me @_@, u noe if sit alone there is kinda boring.
Me 2day nearly late...n i sat at right side last 3rd row i guess... u le?

Wendy ❤ said...

got jerwin them wad...
i sat left side de middle..
i kno my bro got talk to u..
haha