Friday, May 8, 2009

Lunch time

Well, 2day after class, feel like going to town..then i asked my frens - Stephen, Soon, Ah Wu and Ah Kai go town eat lunch with me :) I brought them to "Madam Tang " located at petanak. That shop is belong to my relative as u can see that Madam *Tang* , that is my surname :) That shop only sell 3 kind of main food, those are, nasi lemak, laksa and beef noodles. But dont look down oo, these food are really super nice, u try then u know :P


My favourite food at there....super delicious beef noodles in kuching....no doubt :)
Me, stephen and ah kai ate same thing coz i into them this noodles


Half laksa and half beef noodles...really very special... Ah soon and Ah wu ordered this

After lunch.... we went to Mister Bean just opposite Madam Tang tried their soya bean ( their popular juice ), At first we thought there only sell drinks...but after saw the food menu...also many delicious food, but now..we all are full, cant eat anymore -_- nvm... we enjoy their soya beam there :)


Mister bean's logo


their shop


my frens's pure soya bean
the pics of my blueberry soya bean and ah kai's chocolate soya bean at my fren hp there..frgt to get from him :(

No comments: