Saturday, May 23, 2009

I feel that i love fishing ><



Woot...today after done my Auto CAD revison at school, then quickly rush home. When i reached home, i chiong my lunch and bath in 5 minits, then ran into Yao's car.. RUSH man >< HAha, 2day we went to fishing at 7th mile, entrance fee is RM 5 per person.. After chose the good spot, then start fishing around 1pm. I guess i duno how many years i din go fishing liao, and thanks francis borrowing me your fishing rob ^^ Today we total up got 7+ fish, quite a good result ^^ But after fishing, we put the fish back to the pond coz if you wana bring those fish back, have to pay again >< Anyway this was a great experience for me...and a wonderful day ^^


The pond where we fishing at


Fish bait


My dear fishh....lai ba


yao and francis...so serious yo


Waiting for fish to eat baits....woot tim u so sexy :P


Jy put the baits on


yao 1st fish....he is the 1st guy got the fish...ROARRRR, and he got the most fish 2day


My 1st fish....so high >)


My fish...second biggest..this fish name pating i think


Tim's 1st fish...biggest thou....ROARR~~~


My aH chiang ge ( lico ) got plastic bag coz fish scare Lico ma :P



With tim's fish...he got the biggest one


Yao and me


Francis, timoty and me

7 comments:

Marciana said...

Fishing look so fun.. i like to play fishing game also~~ And i like to keep fish.. next time i korek a pond to put all my fish then you come and fish, and i can earn money :)

Albert said...

haha yup it is fun.... but if fish dn eat ur bait then it is boring...lol....u say de arrr...u korek a pond then i go fishing everyday :P. Some more u can provide me drinks also...haha jk

SUNFLOWER said...

woo..its seen so nice.
i nvr try it..
=(

Albert said...

haha quite farm....but then..that day rain in the middle....u know so cold man :(
U should try fishing sweet2 and u gona touch cacing :P

SUNFLOWER said...

ok..fishing~i will try it someday..
but..touching cacing~never happen in my life..haha..
cold? it's better then hot..haha..
i will bring my jacket when go lo..wakakakakaka..

*i want try!!!

Albert said...

lol...actualy touch the cacing also never happen in my life ><
but then...u love hot? haha u r weird oo... then next time u should go desert rather than other cold country :P

SUNFLOWER said...

no la..
i mean i dont like hot la..
who like hot weather o=.=
wa..ask me go desert..
maybe it's a new experience too..