Thursday, May 7, 2009

Must go this destination

Egypt!! anybody feel like going? haha i guess no.. But i must go there once in my life. I love pyramid so much due to its scary legend :) Some more, mummies inside, kinda exciting. If can, i hope that i can enter the outermost layer of pyramid. Not only pyramid, i do love the God statues there, although i am scared of it, but " EXCITING " pop out in my heart :) So i super love movies related to mummy although i cant sleep after that :( If got any new mummy movie, intro me ya ^^


I will visit you in the future ^^


This art is super cool man


Desert..... nice place... but hot :(


This view always appear in Yu-Gi-Oh

3 comments:

Marciana said...

Sejarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who invented pyramid?

Albert said...

eerrr...eerrr..... marciana? haha i return all my knowledge to my teacher ad @_@
then who le? teach me my marciana lao shi :)

Marciana said...

Erm erm... i also forgot.. eventhough baru test last year.. =.= After spm everything also buang liao.. but i think is what Imhotep >.<