Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gathering


Group photo :) ( not clear ) gona get from other

Well, last night was fun having gathering with bloggers, some of them were my frens but some of them were my new friends...Nice to meet u guys ^^ Lsst night i was late coz fetch people here and there :( sorry Michelle, Kim, Marciana ans Peter made u ppl wait so long :( But some one even worse, late till so terrible...that was isaacc...haha. We total up 10 ppl attended the gathering. What we did? we were chating, drinking, playing poker, taking pics. If u guys feel bored, sorry arr...may be it was the lousiet gathering in kuching. Anyway, hope u guys had a great time, and hope that we can hang out again ^^ Thanks for attended the gathering... :)




environemnt at Jase Tea room


lol...ojipala here, cameras, drinks, candle and laptop


me and my buddy...hocan


hocan and kim, what r u 2 doing there? looking star? ehem ehem...romantic yooo :)


poker


My strawbery soda..


Me and audrey...woot candle....roamntic :)


me, audrey and siok san


Marciana and peter....poker couple :)


Michelle, dn be bored ma :P


Me and kim...


me and hocan


hocan's drink...duno what name


Fried Sio BI


Me and isaaccc


Hocan, me and kim


Me and Michelle.... Michelle order ur drinks arrr....ROAR


lol...on9 there very song? haha :P


Me, Marciana and peter ^^ try to build up for higher lvl :P


me and audrey....poker face? lol


i love this pic....steal from hocan...hehe ...


steal from hocan also...wakaka :P Omg, what i trying to do? NOOO~~~~

2 comments:

Marciana said...

Fui.......... What time did you guys leave last night?? I think it was fun la, not bored.. hihi... never joined any blogger gathering before, this is the first, and also not bad experience.. hope to have more coming up soon!!! hehe..

Albert said...

eerrr we leave there around 11pm....when u and peter just wana leave, then isaaccc just arived :( And agree with u hope that more coming up soon ^^ coz that was also my 1st time joined such fun gathering :)